Tutorials

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome to 2010.....

Alright, I know I am a couple of days late, but I have had a problem with my mojo. The gremlins are home and my creative genius has been taken up trying to work out how to keep them amused. We have just had three days rain and all our friends have gone away for Christmas. Let me tell you, it's taxing after day 2. I have even encouraged the kids to go and play in the rain and the mud - but alas they are really two little princesses who couldn't bear the thought of getting dirty. I hope that the weather is nicer where you are!

Today I finally got a chance to create. I decided to make a cute little bag and some co-ordinating love notes. I got the design from Jenn Picard who is a dream team member of Ustamp. Jenn's design incorporated more girly colours and hearts, but I just didn't feel in the mood for that yet!


I used the star from the Spotlight On Christmas stamp set, which just goes to show that you just can't put them away. I implemented the rock'n'roll technique to get the colour around the edge of the star. It's a bit difficult to see but I used the Sweet Little Sentiments set on the front of these cards in Pacific Point. This is an exclusive set that you can only get by having a party with sales over $300.

Card: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point
DSP: Good Morning Sunshine
Punches: Large Star, 1" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Edge
Ribbon: Pacific Point 5/8" striped grosgrain
Embellishments: Button Bouquet
Stamp Sets: Spotlight On Christmas, Sweet Little Sentiments (hostess set)

I will soon be showing you all the things that I posted to my Secret Sister in the last round, so stay tuned.

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...