Tutorials

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A New Year is coming!

I know it's been a while since I have posted. It's also been a while since I have created. I guess like most of you, this is a busy time of year that is dedicated to family and friends. I have enjoyed some special moments with my family over the last week or so and am looking forward to more over the next couple of weeks. My postings may be a bit sporadic during this time, but I am sure that you understand!

Here is a sweet little calendar I whipped up on Christmas Day (there's always something that's left to the last minute, isn't there?) I made the calendar to match THIS bookmark for my friend, Stacey.


This calendar was designed by Tracey Old who is a design team member for Ustamp YEBO. I have got some much inspiration from Ustamp with Dawn and Friends.

Card: Lovely Lilac, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sage Shadow, Pale Plum, Lavender Lace, Perfect Plum
Punches: Eyelet Border, , Butterfly
Ribbon: Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain
Embellishments: Clips Assortment
Stamp Sets: Organic Grace, Butterfly Prints, Great Friend (retired)

This will be my last post for 2009. I hope that 2010 brings you joy and happiness and great health and wellbeing.

Till next year, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...