Tutorials

Saturday, January 23, 2010

November Gift for Andrea

Well it's nearing the end of November as I type this. Yes I am a little organised. I have found that if I write my blog as I send it, the details about the projects are all fresh.

This is the gift that I have sent to Andrea for November. It's a couple of 'magazine' holders, although they are perfect size for our cards. I whipped up a couple of quick and simple cards using Circle Circus and Think Happy Thoughts. These cards are so easy to make.

I also received an message from Andrea telling me that her arthritis was playing up, so I thought I'd tie a couple of bows for her. I suffered from some sort of illness last year, which they initially thought was rheumatoid arthritis and I will never forget the pain that I was in. I vowed that I would do anything to help someone suffering from this crippling disease. Unfortunately Andrea is on the other side of Australia, so I figured the best thing I could do was make some fiddly bows.


Now you may remember the chest of drawers that I sent to Andrea last month. Okay I really meant in October! Well it was part of this set.


I actually followed a Becky Roberts pattern. I love her projects. The tutorials are great and simple to use.

I am not going to list the ingredients for this gift as it was the same as for the chest of drawers. Please check my earlier post for more information.

Till next time, happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. I love this chest. Very adorable. Well I love everything you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh me oh my I love that Sonia. You certainly did spoil your secret sister :)
    Tanya xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...