Tutorials

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2nd card to Andrea

Well I recently introduced you to my Secret Sister from round 2 - October to December 2009. This is the second card that I sent her. It was really quite simple to make, which was fortunate because I was really busy when I made it.


I couldn't quite cut out the fern leaf from the Organic Grace stamp set, so I improvised by stamping one of the flowers from Simply Said in Kiwi Kiss and cutting it out and in half and positioning it behind the flower. It worked wonderfully as leaves, so again another stamp that has dual uses.

Card: Pretty In Pink
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose
DSP: Raspberry Tart
Ribbon: Pretty In Pink 1/4" grosgrain
Stamp Sets: Organic Grace (hostess set), Simply Said, Best Yet (hostess set)

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...