Tutorials

Monday, January 4, 2010

Love Rays

Well it's getting to that time again. Valentines Day! Love, Love, Love! Let's hope it has found you already, but if it hasn't I hope it does soon!

Michelle Zindorf had made this card and I just loved it. It is using the new I {heart} Hearts stamp set that's only available in the summer mini. And the circle scissors too! Can you see where my circle's are? In my rays, of course. The tutorial calls for a circle to be cut and used to sponge along to create the rays.


Of course with any tutorial there are predetermined colours, but since we don't have the same in-colours as the USA, I decided totally change the colours. Michelle's tutorial is in oranges and black.

Card: Rose Red, Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink: Rose Red, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise, Taken With Teal
Punch: Photo Corners
Embellishments: Earth Elements brads
Stamp Sets: I {heart} Hearts, Baroque Motifs

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...