Tutorials

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A present card, a box and a calendar!

My husband has finally decided to take the kids away for a couple of hours so I can have some me time. And the best way to spend me time, is creating. And I have had some fun!



Firstly is a box with a sweet gift inside. My girlfriend, whose birthday it is, loves Baja Breeze, so I thought that I would make her set using Baja Breeze and Basic Gray. And what DSP suits this perfectly? Urban Oasis, of course.

Still keeping with the colour scheme, I made this little desktop calendar for her. Nikki Stalker has the best video tutorial on her blog to make these. I used the Wild West Alphabet, which is currently on sale until the 24 January 2010, for $38.98.


And then finally I had to make her a card! Do you think that I'd have been able to find a card to match at the shops? Definitely not. My girlfriend is a little quirky and loves unusual things, so I thought this card would be perfect for her. I got the design from Jenn Picard during the last Ustamp session.

I am going to list all the ingredients together as they overlap a lot.

Card: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Soft Sky (retired)
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Going Gray
DSP: Urban Oasis, Pink Pirrouette
Punches: Large Oval, Small Oval, Round Tab, Curly Label, Scallop Oval
Ribbon: Basic Gray taffetta
Embellishments: Flower Fusion Too, Pretties Kit, Vintage Brads, Corduray Buttons (retired), 5/16" Jumbo Brads
Tools: Crimper
Stamp Sets: Short and Sweet, Cute and Curly, Wild West Alphabet, Happy Moments,

Till next time, happy stamping...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonia!

    Your creations are really lovely! There's nothing nicer than a bit of me time huh? lol

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...