Tutorials

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sale-A-Bration sneak peak

Okay we are having a quick break from Secret Sister programming.

I recently joined a new online group called Stampin_Up_In_Oz. This group is available to anyone who loves Stampin' Up! You don't have to be a demonstrator to join. Click on this link for more information.

Anyway they have thrown out a colour challenge, which I just had to try. The colours were so unusual that I had to see what could happen. This is so not a card that I would normally make! But I do like the end result.

The stamp set I have used here is called Happy Moments and it's from the Sale-A-Bration promotion that's coming soon! The stamp sets this year are fabulous and I can't wait to show them to you!


Card: Very Vanilla, Lovely Lilac, Sage Shadow, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Lovely Lilac, Sage Shadow, Summer Sun
Embellishments: Square Metal Edge Tag
Stamp Sets: Happy Moments, Best Yet

We will return to Secret Sister programming shortly.

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...