Tutorials

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Andrea's first November card

I am really happy to say that I am setting up this post and it's actually still October 2009. Yep, I am organised. This is the first card that I am sending Andrea for November. You may remember from an earlier post that Pocket Silhouettes is another of her favourite sets.

I love the simplicity of this card. Very easy to duplicate.....



I have found that I have been going through my scrap papers a lot of recent times and have managed to pull some good pieces out to be used. That GFC is even having an influence on my card making. It's a good idea to keep your scraps in a handy box and when you have to punch something out, have a look because quite often you will find the piece you require.

Card: Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Word Window
Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...