Tutorials

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My gift to Andrea for October

Okay, here is part one of my gifts to Andrea.

Andrea indicated that her favourite SU colour was Pink Pirrouette and her favourite stamps sets were Fifth Avenue Floral and Pocket Sillhouettes.

I wanted to make something for Andrea using the things that she liked. I decided to make her this awesome little set of drawers. Unfortunately I didn't have enough Pink Pirouette cardstock and had to settle for Pretty In Pink. I then went through my DSP and found that Raspberry Tart would be a perfect match for my available equipment. I used the Build-A-Brads to make matching little drawer knobs.


In the drawers I included a pack of Clear Rhinestones Brads and the six cards pictured. Now these cards may look very similar to the cards on my previous posts and that is because I was using the same layout, stamp set or DSP and wanted to show the variety of options available.

I will list all the ingredients used together as this would become a very long post if I was to do each card and the drawers seperately.

Card: Pretty In Pink, Glossy White, Whisper White, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Versamark, Regal Rose, Stazon White (retired), Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
DSP: Raspberry Tart
Punches: Eyelet Border, Scallop Edge Border, Scallop Oval, Scallop Square, Large Oval, Heart to Heart, Photo Corners
Embellishments: Pretties Kit, Build-A-Brad, White Signo Gel Pen, Sponge Daubers
Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Organic Grace (hostess set), Oval All (retired), Say it with Scallops, Best Yet(hostess set), Simply Said

Now keep an eye out as there is more to go with the drawers and that will come up soon in future posts.

Till next time, happy stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...