Tutorials

Friday, November 27, 2009

November Cyberstamp Over

Well I think this will be my final entry regarding the November Cyberstamp. Honestly it was so much fun.

As I said in an earlier post, I was asked, by Tanya Kitto, to present a challenge. Tanya has been instrumental in organising these cyberstamps and chats over the last six months, and it was great to be able to give her a hand.

You can imagine my surprise when I received a parcel from her to say thanks. I was gobsmacked by this sweet little bag she had made for me and filled with some beautifully decorated soap, a covered notepad (with a beautiful personal message on the inside for me) and a cute little post it pad. You wouldn't know but it's already been used.... I just couldn't wait.

This gift was so thoughtful, so this is also my public thank you to Tanya. You are an inspiration to me. Your work is stunning and your commitment to ESAD and ESAD-NING is muchly appreciated.



Okay, so that was a great parcel to receive. And then the mail came.... and low and behold there was this sweet card for me from Carole Stedman for winning her scrapbook challenge. Again here is a public thank you to Carole. Your card has made me like the Upsy Daisy set even more and I have put it on my wish list. Thank you for setting the challenge, I enjoyed pushing myself outside my comfort zone.


Alrighty then. Well I am guessing this will be my last post for November. I can guarantee that I will have a post up by 6am on 1st December 2009. This year I am participating in a 'blog hop'! I will have a post up and at the bottom will be a link to another ESAD members blog and at the bottom of their post there will be another link. There will be about 23 blogs to visit. All of these posts will be showcasing the new product coming out in the Summer Mini on 1st December 2009.

Of course this means that there are only a few days to buy product from the Spring Mini! Boohoo! I am going to miss so much of it!

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...