Tutorials

Friday, November 20, 2009

A stunning bookmark

I know, I know, it's been a couple of days since I last got on here and gave you something new to look at. Well here is the first thing I made on day 2 of the cyberstamp. Jenny Adams gave us a tutorial on how to make these cute little bookmarks. Jenny's bookmark was done in the Christmas theme and was totally stunning. I can't seem to find it on her blog, but maybe she'll put it up there soon.

Anyway I have a wonderful friend who loves to read and I thought this would be a great Christmas present for her.


And one of the nice things about this bookmark, is that it opens and I have left enough space to write a personal message on the inside. Hmmm!!! What will I write? If her husband wrote in it, it would say, 'have you done the dishes yet?' lol. I think I will write something much more pleasant!


Now did you notice to gorgeous butterfly on the front? Have you seen them before? Well probably not, because that's one of the many gorgeous stamp sets that are coming out on the 1st December 2009, and YES it does have a co-ordinating punch. This new punch also co-ordinates with Flight of the Butterfly from the current catalogue. How exciting!!!!

I am excited about all the new products that are coming out on the 1st December in the summer mini catalogue, but it also means a very sad good bye to the spring mini. Have you got everything that you wanted from this mini, because there is only 10 more days to order from this!

Okay, now I have to remember everything I used to make this beautiful bookmark..... here goes;

Card: Lovely Lilac, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sage Shadow, Pale Plum, Lavender Lace, Perfect Plum
Punches: Scallop Edge, Scallop Circle, Butterfly, 1 3/8" Circle
Ribbon: Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain
Stamp Sets: Organic Grace, Butterfly Prints

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...