Tutorials

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cyberstamp Challenge

Hello my friends...

What an exciting week it has been for me! I woke up on Tuesday morning to a lovely email that
informed me that my last post was going to 'appear' on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stampers blog finds of the day for 12/11/09. Wow what a compliment! Thank you to Kelly Mayou who 'found' me!

Anyway us funloving gals who belong to the ESAD (Extremely Special Aussie Demonstators) group have been having a cyberstamp this weekend. Yep right now! We have been online and chatted and had a scavenger hunt and had challenges put out. I was asked to put up a sketch challenge which I did today, so I can now show it to you.

So this was my sketch.... my very first - I never really have to put it to paper normally, it's just up in the head..... you wouldn't beleive how many times I scrunch my brain up, like a peice of paper, and try and throw it out...lol! And here is my interpretation! Do you remember me telling you that I can never follow things exactly? Well I couldn't even follow my own sketch! How bad is that? lol.

It has been fascinating to see what others have made using this sketch. They are all very different and beautiful. I have a couple of other things to show you over the next couple of days, so keep your eyes peeled. I didn't want to overwhelm you with it all on one day!

Card: Pale Plum, Lavendar Lace, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Glossy White
Ink: Stazon Black, Stazon White, Versamark, Perfect Plum, Sage Shadow, Pale Plum, Riding Hood Red (re-inker)
Ribbon: Whisper White 3/8" taffeta
Embellishments: Whisper White 5/16" Jumbo Brads, Pewter Build-A-Brad, Button Bouquet, White Gel Pen
Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Always, Always In Bloom Wheel, Think Happy Thoughts

Till next time, happy stamping...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...