Tutorials

Sunday, November 1, 2009

An easy gift to post!

Okay it's getting close to Christmas and my attention is turning towards what to do for the grandparents. I am not sure about your family, but our grand kids are adored in ours. Grandma and Nanny are often talking about what the kids have been up to or in the case of my kids chatting to them on the phone, or listening to them read stories. Unfortunately for us we live too far away to be able to spend each Christmas with our extended families. So I thought this year I would case a gift that was given to me by my previous Secret Sister, Dianne Spies.

This is a little brag book - I am sure that given a few weeks in granny's purse it may not look the same and be like that favourite book we all used to read over and over again as kids.


So the picture above is the closed version and below is the fully opened view.

Now as you can see it has three sections and a slip for each one. The sections fold out, so you can put a photo on either side of the slips, holders and one on the red section behind the holders. All in all this little beauty will hold 15 photo's.


This was really easy to make and didn't take very long at all. I love the simplicity of it!

Card: Real Red
Ink: Baja Breeze, Real Red
DSP: Ski Slope
Punches: Eyelet Border, 1" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Round Tab
Ribbon: Whisper White Taffeta
Envelopes: Note card
Stamp Sets: Season Of Joy, Snow Swirled

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...