Tutorials

Saturday, November 21, 2009

One layer card

Here I have made a one layer card, using the Season of Joy stamp set. I just love this set! It first became available in the spring mini last year and I was so glad to see it bought back into the current catalogue this year!


Now if you know this set, you'll realise that it already has a perfectly good Christmas tree in it, which I used here. However I decided to check out it's versatility and I used the flower stamp to build my own tree! This card was so quick to make and you don't need to own 'everything' to be able to make it.

Card: Whisper White
Ink: Summer Sun, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Stamp Set: Season of Joy

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...