Tutorials

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Almost stampless graduation!

The final challenge for the cyberstamp was an accent challenge. Amy Waters gave us a great tutorial on how to make these gorgeous flowers. Now if you are anything like me, you've looked at the picture and are thinking that I have put the wrong picture with this post.

Well no, I haven't. I just looked at the flower and thought that would make a fantastic laurette ribbon. Now please correct me if I am wrong, with the laurette name....
Tanya Kitto had also put out a challenge to use a rub-on in a project and I thought that I would combine the two challenges together! Are you wondering where I got the "Congrats, Grad!" rub-on from? That's right, it's from the new summer mini.


I was pleased with the final effect of this card and also with everything that I had achieved in one weekend - okay I did finish two projects on the Monday, but overall, these challenges and time frame gave me the incentive to finish a lot of projects. I don't think I have made this many wonderfully diverse things in such short space of time.

Card: Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Chit Chat Rub-Ons
Stamp Set: Polka Dot Background

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...