Tutorials

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cyverstamp colour challenge

Okay we as promised yesterday, here is the next card from the cyberstamp. Claire Harrison put out a colour challenge. It was a doozy and took me a little while to come to terms with.

The colours were:
Pacific Point
Garden Green
Basic Grey and
Certainly Celery

These are definitely not colours I play with on a regular basis and would never have put them together myself. But I played along and this is my result.


The colours screamed 'MAN' and then I figured the Basic Grey could look like steel, so out came Totally Tools and I attempted to make a interior shed wall. What do you think?

Card: Pacific Point, Certainly Celery, Basic Grey, Garden Green
Ink: Pacific Point
DSP: Garden Green Patterns Pack II (hostess set)
Embellishments: Rich Regal Eyelets (retired)
Stamp Sets: Totally Tool, Sweet Little Sentiments

I hope to be back soon with more from the cyberstamp, but have to go now and prepare for another scavenger hunt!

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...