Tutorials

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Easy Christmas card

Are you shocked like me? Have you suddenly realised that it's November and you haven't started on your christmas cards yet? Well I hadn't really either, so here is card number 1. I am running a christmas card making workshop this month, click here for more details.

I love the Ski Slope DSP, which is only available to end of this month. I know that I normally use DSP as a background filler, but I thought that this gorgeous DSP was begging to be embossed on. It certainly turned out better than I expected.


Card: Not Quite Navy
Ink: Versamark, Not Quite Navy
DSP: Ski Slope
Ribbon: Whisper White Taffeta
Tools: Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Silver Embossing Powder
Embellishments: Pretties Kit
Stamp Set: Snow Swirled

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...