Tutorials

Monday, November 2, 2009

I love scallops!

The title gives this post away. It's about scallops and who doesn't love them.? I know I do! I have made this Christmas card using two fantastic scallop punches. Yes, that's right - just two!


It just goes to show that there are many ways to use the same punch. I had seen the medallions before, but it wasn't until I received a card from my secret sister that I worked out how to do it. Her card was so nice that I have cased the layout above.

And here is a close up of the scallop medallion!



If you'd like to make this card at Stamp Club, please check out times on my event calender.

Can you believe that the Oval Scallop in the Spring Mini is going to be gone soon? I don't know how I will cope without it. If you haven't got one already, don't miss out - put your order in today!

SU is such a fantastic company and although we have the spring mini running, they have also introduced a Christmas Gift Giving Guide. They have gifts for Neighbours, gifts for Card Makers, gifts for Scrapbookers, Gifts and Kids and Teens and amazing Stocking Stuffers as well. It certainly sounds like they have everyone covered. To check out the Christmas Gift Giving Guide click here. And as a bonus if you spent AU$85 on product from this guide, you'll receive a FREE Scallop Square - now who wouldn't want one of those? You have until December 15 2009 to take advantage of this offer. I suggest you get in quick and start your Christmas shopping now!

Card: Whisper White, Real Red, Certainly Celery
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
DSP: I wish Simply Scrappin
Punches: Scallop Square, Scallop Edge
Stamp Sets: Weathered, Punches Three (hostess set)

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...