Tutorials

Monday, November 16, 2009

3 Brad challenge!

Okay things we going swimmingly beautiful on day 1 of the cyberstamp. Okay I was probably ahead because I had already done my sketch challenge earlier in the week. Then out of nowhere, Tanya Kitto, decided to throw up a surprise challenge. We had to use three brads on a card. Pretty simple really!

Well I decided that I'd rework my sketch a little and turn it on it's side and I came up with this. Can you see my brads??? They are faux brads. Honestly I could have used real ones, but just thought that I'd buck the trend a little. It's that inability to follow directions to the tee, rearing it's head again!


This is a little brighter than cards I normally make - but I think it's cheery!

Card: Bordering Blue, Real Red, Green Galore, Night of Navy and Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Versamark, Green Galore, Summer Sun (marker)
Punches: 1/2" Circle, Curly Label
Embellishments: Crystal Effects
Stamp Sets: Season of Joy, Cute & Curly

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...