Tutorials

Monday, December 14, 2009

Wedding Invites

I guess you are wondering why I haven't been posting much of late. But I have been busy making wedding invites for my brother and his lovely fiancee's wedding. You can see that I have a countdown blinkie on the right hand side of my blog, which says that there is only 2 months till the actual wedding. So the deadline to have these posted is TODAY!

This invite was easy to make, but since everything was hand cut and done individually it took myself and two of my friends hours to make them. I am really happy with the final effect and they look quite stunning.


I have overlaid the rings over the actual details of the wedding, so please don't think this is part of the invite. Just my way to have a little privacy for the bride and groom.

Card: Night Of Navy, Baja Breeze, Silver Metallic
DSP: Bella Blue
Paper: Vellum
Embellishments: Rhinestone Brads

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...