Tutorials

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Circle Scissors card

Oh no! A card without stamping.... what's happening to me!

This card has been made for a young boy who is turning 11 day, so he is allowed to apply for his firearms licence which is something that he has been wanting to do for the last 18 months. Trying to make cards for boys really throws me, since I have two daughters. I thought I'd attempt to make a target, using the Circle Scissors and Sweet Treat Cups from the Summer Mini.


I used an eyelet put in backwards (yes it was intentional) to look like a bullet hole and this is holding the backing for the sweet treat cup. The circle dot in the middle was centred, but the angle of this photo makes it look like it isn't.


I had to run this card by my husband as I built it to get approval for how targets look! I think he was impressed in the end.

This card was super easy to make and didn't require many items to build. Gotta love that!

Card: Basic Black, Whisper White
Embellishments: Sweet Treat Cups, Metallic Eyelets (retired)
Tools: Circle Scissors

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...