Tutorials

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blog Hop Candy Winner is...

Lynda wrote

"Heya Leonie,

As instructed.. .I am reporting in to u to claim my.....I-did- the-blog- hop-and-I- have-not- worn-my-fingers- to-the-bone prize...LOL! !!

For me I started this AM (Fm Nicoles Blog....Stampin Down Under).....and went fm there....granted a wee convoluted, but I enjoyed it completely. Good news is I MADE IT!!

I also realised that I was familiar with a lot of ur special ESAD ladies...just was not aware how many of them wer PART of the group..LOL!!

For me the stand out products wer "Butterfly Prints" with co-ordinating punch (woo hoo), Kaleidoscope DSP and the circle cutter. However I also saw things on the blogs that I had glossed over in the catty , but found myself going back for a 2nd look!!

You haev my sincere thanks for co-ordinating such a HUGE event and I hope now that u can put ur feet up (relishing the cooler weather....yeah) and sip on a latte or 2!!

Yours in crafting,Lynda xx"


Congratulations Lynda on hopping to all those sites and leaving a message. And thanks to everyone else who hopped along too! This is the candy that I am sending to Lynda to say thanks for joining in the fun. And she will receive parcels from other members too! I say that Lynda's Christmas is going to be a happy one!

If you missed the blog hop , you can click here to start the ESAD Summer Mini blog hop tour.


Now I believe that we all had so much fun that we have decided to do another one in January for the Sale-A-Bration promotions. Be sure to come back in January to check that blog hop out too!

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...