Tutorials

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A last minute christmas card!

Well, there is always one more christmas card that you have to do! You know that feeling when you think you've finally conquered Mount Everest and posted the millions of cards out, and then suddenly you realise that you missed someone? I didn't really miss this person, I just wanted to make a special card for them.


I had previously made a gift box for someone with an apperture and had cut the apperture too small. When I re-cut the apperture to the correct size, I ended up with this nifty little border and that's how this card started.

Card: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Baja Breeze
Ink: Kraft White, Night of Navy, Real Red, Basic Black
Ribbon: Basic Grey 3/8" taffeta
Stamp Sets: Tree Trimmings (retired), Short and Sweet

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...