Tutorials

Thursday, January 20, 2011

What would you make from this?

Over at Inkspirations 4U we were given this challenge! What do you see?


I was very confused by this photo. These sort of challenges really blow my mind! I can't ever seem to work out what to do. Initially I thought this one was telling me to go to bed, so that's precisely what I did!

When I awoke a little plan had formulated in my head and I decided to use the colours and the double circles to create a card. These colours cried baby to me! Or perhaps that's just where my mind is at the moment! In case you weren't aware, I am going to be an aunty any day now! Or maybe I have already become one, as I am scheduling this post!


I was really happy with this card. It was one of those super easy ones to make that just look great!

Card: So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue
Ink: Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 3/4" Circle
Ribbon: 1/4" Bashful Blue Grosgrain
Stamp Sets: Fox and Friends, Curvy Verses

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...