Tutorials

Monday, January 31, 2011

Help Aussie Demos In Need - A new support group!

THIS IS A STICKY POST - SCROLL DOWN FOR UP TO DATE POSTS

In light of the current natural disasters that are occurring in Australia at the moment, I felt that I needed to do something to help our sister demonstrators who have lost their stamping and therefore business supplies. I have created an online Yahoo group called HelpAussieDemosInNeed (HADIN).

Here's how you can help:

If you or someone you know of has been a victim of a disaster (or is affected in the future) which wipes out some or all of their supplies, contact me (soniagarbutt@yahoo.com.au) and give me their contact information.

I will contact them and get their permission, find out what their needs are, where we should send items, and (this is important) when they will be ready to begin receiving gifts of love from other demonstrators.

Once we know that, I will publish a list (kind of like a SWAP list but we won't be swapping, we'll be GIFTING) of what is needed to the HADIN group and people can sign up for what they would like to donate. They will mail the supplies directly to the person in need (please don't send them to me), but not before they are ready to receive supplies. I will co-ordinate the effort so that we don't send duplicates of items that can't be used and so that ALL demonstrators recovering from disasters of all kinds, can receive this outpouring of love and support from our caring family of demonstrators.

Items can be sent directly from you, using overstock or items that you would like to donate or you can place a CDO (Customer Direct Order) and have items shipped to them directly from Stampin' Up!®.

Please, if you know of anyone who has been affected by the recent flooding, storms and bushfires, email me as soon as possible so I can begin contacting them to see how we can help. In some cases, it may be difficult to contact the people, at least in the immediate aftermath of the destruction, but we will do our best.

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...