Tutorials

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A happy colour challenge!

Hi all,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I have had a quiet one, just cleaning, cooking, washing, painting... you know all that normal stuff! I have been challenging myself to attempt every challenge and project thrown at us, over at Inkspirations 4U. So far so good, but that's because we got the weekend off, so we've all had a chance to catch up!


This was the second colour challenge thrown at us! I have to admit that I haven't been too friendly with Blushing Bride as yet! I wasn't really sure what to make of this, and suddenly while I was in the shower, I came up with this idea. Do you like my lightbulb moments?

I did a little bit of masking to create the 3D illusion. Then I watercoloured them, by picking up ink from the top of my Classic Ink Pads and a blender pen. Then I mixed Dazzling Diamonds and Crystal Effects and painted the balloons to give them some zing. This takes a whole extra five seconds to do and the effect is fabulous.... well I didn't count the drying time then...lol!



Card: Blushing Bride, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Blushing Bride, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Stazon Black
Ribbon: Real Red 5/8" Polka Dot Grosgrain
Stamp Sets: Crazy for Cupcakes, Party This Way

Come back soon to see the next instalment!

Till next time, happy stamping...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...