Tutorials

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Classy chocolate box!

Hmmmm... now does the title suggest that I have made a box from chocolate. If that's the case then I am misleading you a wee bit! Now this 'Classy' box holds chocoates or anything small you'd like to put in there!

This tutorial was done up my the marvellous Madeline Morcelo for Inkspirations 4U Valentines and Birthday Extravaganza. Her tutorial was so easy to follow!


Stampin_Up_In_Oz had a colour challenge when I made this. The colours to be used where, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie! Hmmm, I am not sure if you've noticed but 'oranges' don't tend to get much of a look in with my projects, so this was a challenge!


Iam sorry to let you know that the ingredients list will not be included, due to the fact that it was an online tutorial.

Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration has started. You can earn FREE stamp sets by spending AU$100, hosting a party (conditions apply) or becoming a demonstrator. Contact me for more information.

Till next time, happy stamping...

1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous project ... and a fun one too! You are right ... the tutorial was REALLY easy! We are having fun ... aren't we! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...