Tutorials

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scare me!!!!!

This is another project that is part of Inkspirations 4U. It's a cute photo frame and co-ordinating card. Please excuse the 'flash' on the window sheet!

I challenged myself to make this for a little boy! I only have daughters and just don't come across boys very much at all! I started with the DSP, which is not my favourite and built the colours from there. I used my new Make A Monster stamp set and I think it's extra cool! So many options!


I am not so sure that I even like this project... actually that's not true. I loved the project... I just don't like this take on it! I think I'll have to keep on working on the boy things!

Now since this is a Project, I am not going to give you any ingredients... if you'd like to know more, get yourself over to Inkspirations 4U!

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...