Tutorials

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Too busy creating to blog....

Isn't it annoying when I don't get online and keep you up to date.... but honestly I have been so busy... creating, and who can deny anyone creating time? Anyway in case you don't know Inkspirations 4U Valentines and Birthday Extravaganza is open and running! We've got a fortnight of classes, already commenced...but you can join now and still get access to all tutorials. Click on the header below for more information!


Okay so here is the first project that I tackled... and it was really easy to tackle! The tutorial was so easy to follow. This gorgeous little album folds out in a variety of funky ways and can hold nine photo's in it! This tutorial was made by Madeline Morcelo herself, the founder of Inkspirations 4U!



As this is a tutorial from an online class, I am not going to give you the ingredients... but join the classes and you'll have all the information at your fingertips.

On a side note, I'd like to let all my readers in QLD know that I am thinking of them. I have had contact from some of my friends and one family has lost their home and anothers livestock and farm is currently under water. They have all got their lives, for which we are extremely grateful, and praying for the safe return of the 90 missing people. If there is anything I can help anyone with please contact me.

Till next time, happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. It is so much fun playing along with you Sonia! So glad we can be INK4U buddies! Love the colours on this one! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia
    Found your blog on another site. Beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...