Tutorials

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This is a sweet card!

Well as I said in my previous post, I have to make a couple of sympathy cards. This is another one that I made.

I actually did this watercolouring before I left Queensland. I had just received my new order from the new Idea Book and Catalogue and was so busy packing! The only place that I could sit and not feel guilty was at the hairdressers. I like to do crafty stuff at the hairdressers, rather than read those gossip mags....


I wish I could tell you which watercolour crayons I used, however I had them all with me and didn't write it down. Sorry!

Card: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Stazon Black
Tools: Aqua Painter and Watercolour Crayons
Punches: Eyelet Border
Stamp Sets: Elements of Style, Great Friend

Till next time, happy stamping...

4 comments:

  1. Another sunner Sonia. I am so hoping to get a hold on this set v v soon!!! It was love at first sight!! The pink and white combo is so soft and gentle, just what the card conveys too. The eyelet corners are magic. Gorjus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card! Love your water colouring, so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sonia, great job on the watercolouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Sonia! Very soft and gorgeous! So sorry you have had such a sad time lately! Hope to see you at INK4U soon! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...