Tutorials

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thank you Nikki!

Well I had to say thank you to Nikki for being such a wonderful secret sister. She made many people in my house happy! Mainly me, but that has a flow on effect for everyone! LOL.

As you may be aware I have been participating in Ustamp. This particular project was developed for Ustamp With Love by Penny Hanuszak. Isn't it just the cutest little stationary holder? The DSP is from the summer mini. I wasn't sure that I would use it, but after seeing so many great projects around the net with it, I just had to get it. Now I am hooked!


I was fortunate enough to find a pen that was just the right colours to match. How rare is that?

And this is the view with the stationary holder open. Yep, even the inside is decorated. I made the paper to fit from normal copy paper. Then I sat one evening and hand stamped every single sheet. My hubby thought I was crazy! I think it just makes it that little bit nicer.


Card: Pixie Pink, Tempting Torquoise
Ink: Green Galore, Only Orange, Pink Passion, Tempting Torquoise
DSP: Kaleidoscope
Punch: Eyelet Border Punch
Embellishments: Pretties Kit,Ice Circle Rhinestones
Stamp Set: Great Friend (retired)

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...