Tutorials

Saturday, February 13, 2010

November SS update!

Okay, so I showed you what I received in October in my last post. This post is dedicated to what I received for November. Now I was quite happy with what I received for October and if Nikki had kept it at that level, well that would have been enough. BUT she didn't.


This month Nikki made me this funky circle circus card. She said that she hadn't used this set much and it was nice to try something she wouldn't normally do. Now I, on the other hand, love the circle circus stamp set. Nikki also made some funky wrapping paper to go around some metallic A4 sheets. They are so nice!

Then I received another parcel. In it was this super elegant fantasy box. I LOVED IT! I haven't had the opportunity to make on of these yet. I'll show you my offering when I finally get around to it.

Now before you think that was all that was in the parcel, the picture below showed the box opened. It was filled with LOTS of embellishments. It was really good to build my stash and since I have used some of them up already, I have had to buy more.


Also there was this super cute box of the most delicious choccies. Don't you just love the oval apperture. And of course, a matching card.

So that was November and I was feeling rather spoiled.

Keep your eyes open as the next post details ALL the December items that Nikki sent me. There is some eye candy coming up. Which reminds me, don't forget to leave a comment on my Blog Candy Post to be in the running for the lovely bag of cards.

Till next time, happy stamping

2 comments:

  1. More lovely eye-candy! I have always wanted to try one of these fantasy boxes ... must have a go soon! Have a lovely weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these boxes too and had so much fun making them for a tween chrissy!!! I love the way u can fit something small and personal in them. Everything looks so fab all co-ordinated together. man there are some clever bods out there!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...