Tutorials

Sunday, February 7, 2010

100th Post - Blog Candy up for grabs

I cannot believe that I have had 100 things to show you, in less than twelve months.

When I joined SU a year ago, I did it to save money. I had spent five months buying off a lovely demonstrator, who encouraged me to join as I alone was able to keep her sales quota up. So I figured, why not? I mean saving 20% on my purchases sounded like a great idea to me. And to boot Sale-A-Bration was on, which meant that I was also entitled to receive a FREE stamp set from the Idea Book and Catalogue. It seemed like a no brainer to me! This same incentive is available this year! If you join Stampin' Up! ® before 31/3/10, you'll be entitled to this fantastic offer too!

Anyway I started doing a lot more blog surfing - or blurfing, if you like and thought why don't I give this a go? I can make some nice papercraft item and my computer skills are okay. So with a little bit of research, I started this blog. I can tell you that my computer skills have improved greatly in the last twelve months. This was one of the hidden perks of joining Stampin' Up! ® for me. I have also made many great friends.

Anyway to commemorate this auspicious occasion, I thought I'd offer you some blog candy! All you have to do to be in the running is leave a comment before 14/2/10 and I'll randomly draw one winner to receive the lovely bag pictured above.

Now that bag alone is nice, but pictured below is what is inside the bag. Yep, half a dozen gorgeous cards. This bag and card set was designed by Becky Roberts for Ustamp.

Now since this is a Ustamp tutorial, I am not going to list the ingredients. But I must say, I LOVE the Happy Moments Stamp Set that is available with the Sale-A-Bration promotion. All you have to do to receive this set is to order AU$100 worth of product before 31/3/10. This isn't hard to do, as there are so many fantastic products available in the Idea Book and Catalogue and in the Summer Mini Catalogue.

Don't forget to leave a comment to be in the running to win this beautiful set.

Till next time, happy stamping...

9 comments:

  1. Cute purse!!(and it's ingredients) I also love your manly card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sonia, that is really beautiful, what a wonderful blog candy, please also feel free to hop over to my blog as i am also giving away some blog candy, that you might like.
    http://traceyhanshaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute bunch of items. I know what you mean about joining SU. I have a lot more skills in photographing, computer and designing then I did before I joined.

    Carey
    aka Roscoe's mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonia, I think the bag is gorgeous. You have done such a great job. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice colour combos, Sonia! And ... a gorgeous set. I can't believe you are giving it away. I can relate to all the hidden benefits of being a SU! demo ... the computer skills ... the friendships ... the discount!!! LOL! Congrats on your 100th post! I hope you get a good response to your blog candy. I have been a little disappointed whenever I have run one! But ... I'm sure you have lots more friends than me!!! :wink: So ... I am sure it will be a huge success! Hugs, Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya Sonia. Congrats on such an auspicious number fm a relative novice blogger!! I am not a demo as yet...but it in the procrastination works....LOL!!! fiscally alone it wld make good sense (or cents for that matter) but I also have other things to consider. Doing UStamp for a term is also an idea I have toyed with, but it's all in the timing....ate you getting a recurrent theme here?? LOL!! ;) Your candy definitely showcases your magical talent and I dunno how u can bear to part with it. TFS ur creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on #300!! How awesome is that. Love your bag and card set -- anybody would love to get this as a gift. If you came to my blog, you would know what a "novice" blogger really looks like. Thanks for offering the blog candy and here's to another 300 posts!!
    Sandi Dailey
    gdailey@concentric.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the purse and the "filling" makes it even greater. More than this project I loved looking at the rest of your blog. I have been toying with the idea of creating my own, so I have bookmarked yours as inspiration. Continue the great artwork.
    Debbie in Bellevue, WA
    mdgordon85@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo wow i figured out how to write on this thing! Great, great, great stuff!! Love it all xoxo I especially like the christmas gifts for your sister in law! She must be special.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...