Tutorials

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The contents of the box revealed

Now I know that I have been gone for over a fortnight, and the suspense may have been killing you. The box in the previous post, was the final parcel to my Secret Sister. Her name was Kim Conway and I really enjoyed thinking of new things to make for her.

So the first thing to show you is this fantastic stationary box. I made this using the "I Wish" Simply Scrappin Kit.


I followed the tutorial by Jackie Topa. It was quite simple to make and a lot of fun.

Using the Simply Scrappin Kit I was able to make a heap of cards, tags and love notes to go in this box. I honestly think that is a fabulous idea for a gift for the person who you don't know what to buy.


Kim has a bundle of kids, so I made them all an individual little pocket, with a personalised tag on the front, with a freddo frog in it.

I originally bought the "All In The Family" stamp set before I even joined SU, but hadn't quite worked out how to use it. Now that I have my trusty Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, I was able to put these little tags together quite quickly.


And of course, we couldn't forget a choccie for Mum and Dad, so I whipped up this cute little toblerone case.


And finally my favourite thing in the box. Yet another waterfall card. I love them. This one was made using the Walk In The Park DSP and co-ordinating Great Friend stamp set from the Spring mini.

I used the Build-A-Brads for this project and I love them. They finish a project off beautifully.



So there you go. That was what was in the box for my SS. I hope you enjoyed unveiling these all as you read down the post, as much as I enjoyed making them.

I will be back soon with some more of my creations from the last three months.

Till next time, happy stamping...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...