Tutorials

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October class

Hello. I thought it was about time that I stopped showing you things that I made for my Secret Sister Kim, and finally show you what I have been doing lately.

Well the picture below is from one of my October classes. I am really enjoying the versatility of these folded cards. For this class the students (hello ladies!) got to make two of each card.

I had all the peices pre cut and scored and the flower was pre-dyed. The rest was left up to the class. We did daubing, punching, cutting and thumping. We trialled quite a few different techniques.


Now I know that you think I am being a bit slow on the things that I have been making lately. However I have been very busy in my little crafting area. I am just making lots for my current Secret Sister and I can't show you a thing. Be warned though, I have already started getting each post ready for item that I have sent. They are just being scheduled to come up mid January - I know it's a long wait but at least you can be sure you'll see it all. Along with historical commentary of what is happening at the time I made the card.

Girly card ingredients...

Card: Basic Grey, Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Ink: So Saffron, Regal Rose
DSP: Walk In The Park
Embellishments: Pretties Kit
Stamp Set: Great Friend

Manly card ingredients...

Card: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Not Quite Navy, Really Rust
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Not Quite Navy, Really Rust
Embellishments: Hodge Podge Hardware
Stamp Set: Sense of Time

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...