Tutorials

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Where is the picture from?

Hi everyone,

Well this post is a response to a question from a lady named Wanda. Wanda wanted to know where the photo at the top of my blog was taken.

I took this photo in April 2007 at Port Campbell, Victoria, Australia. For those that know a bit about Port Campbell you will know it is on part of the Great Ocean Road and is where the 12 Apostles are.

I love this picture because in the foreground is still water, but behind it is the raging Southern Ocean. It kind of reminds me of me..... I might appear calm, but if you look a little deeper you'll find something wild and uncontrollable.

I apologise for not putting much up here of late, but I am busy preparing for my current round of Secret Sister and workshops.

Wanda, thanks for visiting my blog. I will endeavour to answer any questions and comments that may be left. So please ask away.

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...