Tutorials

Thursday, September 17, 2009

What's in the box???

I have made this box for my Secret Sister. I have been making cards and gifts for her for the last three months and this month we have our reveal. Yes, I finally get to tell her who I am. I have made this box and filled it with goodies for my final gift to my SS. So have you received this box????? Am I your SS????



As I type this post, I should be packing to go away. I will not be online again until next month. So I apologise for not posting over the next couple of weeks. But believe me when I return I will be able to show you all the things that I have made for my SS in the past three months.

And yes I have signed up again for the next Secret Sister swap.

Card: Close to Cocoa
DSP: Parisian Breeze
Ribbon: 1" Baja Breeze grosgrain
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip Flower Brads

Take care and happy stamping....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...