Tutorials

Monday, October 26, 2009

3D book with co-ordinating Love Notes

I know it's been nearly a week since I posted, but I have been busy with classes and secret sister stuff. Hopefully I can start to put some more posts up on here soon.

Anyway the image you can see below is one of the classes that I am running this week. This 3D book can be filled with anything. Sweets, ribbon, brads, or even the love notes that I have made. The perfect packaging for book lovers!


These sweet little love notes were 'case'd from my previous Secret Sister, Dianne Spies. I loved her work, however had to make them a little smaller to fit in the book. To see Dianne's work, click here.

I am really loving the Oval All stamp set and Scallop Oval punch that are available in the Spring Mini catalogue. I know that I'll be using them for years to come! These are only available till 30th November 2009 so I encourage you to buy them, as I am sure that you'll love them as much as I do.

Card: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirrouette, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
DSP: Bella Rose
Ribbon: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin, Riding Hood Red Taffeta
Punches: Corner Rounder, Scallop Oval, Large Oval
Tools: Spritzer, Stampin' Write Markers

For more information on classes that I am running, please check out my events calendar.

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...