Tutorials

Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday box

Well Kim couldn't have a birthday without a little treat from me. I made this 2-5-7-10 box for her and put some yummy choccies in it.

There are so many beautiful boxes available to make and I have found that if you take your cardstock and stamp over it first, it makes it much more interesting. I used the Always in Bloom wheel on this one.


Did you notice that I have finally worked out how to do a watermark? Joining Stampin' Up! ® has not only encouraged me to learn more papercrafts, but given me the confidence to learn how to blog and use my computer more effectively. Just another hidden benefit of Stampin' Up®! Now I will have to go back and redo all the pictures on my blog to date - oh what a job! Also this week I have worked out how to schedule posts for a later date. So was I really home when I posted all those previous posts? You'll never know.

Card: Lavender Lace, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst
Ink: Versamark, Lavender Lace
Ribbon: Purple and White organza - non SU
Punch: Eyelet Border
Stamp Sets : Always, Always In Bloom Wheel

Till next time, happy stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...