Tutorials

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Diamond fold card

Well as promised here is another card that I made for my Secret Sister. This was one of the very early ones that she received.

It is called a Diamond fold card and is really simple to make.


As you can see in the picture below it opens out quite snazzy.

I did use a DSP on the triangle folds next to the back rectangles, but you can't see from these pictures. Sorry. As you probably have noticed my photography has improved somewhat over the last couple of months and since I sent this away, I have nothing to take extra photo's of.




I was really organised when I made all of Kim's cards and gifts wrote all of the ingredients down. I also send Kim the links to where I had obtained my tutorial from, but I didn't note these, so I apologise to the author and also to my followers.

Card: Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirrouette
Ink: Chocolate Chip
DSP: Berry Bliss (retired - lucky you can't see it...lol)
Stamp sets: Circle Circus, Echoes of Kindness (hostess set)

Till next time happy stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...