Tutorials

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Zindorf's Ocean

Well, as I stated in my previous post, I have been looking for something to try out my very limited brayer skills on.... and I found this little beauty on Michelle Zindorf's blog.



I attempted to follow Michelle's tutorial, however changed a couple of things to suit myself and the items I have in my craft room. I am very impressed with Michelle's work and find her tutorials very easy to follow. And if I can make something like this, as a beginner, then I am sure that you could too.

I will not put the ingredients up on this post as they are in Michelle's tutorial again. Perhaps my next entry will show something that I have designed, but I may be inspired again.....

Till next time, enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...