Tutorials

Friday, June 19, 2009

Waiting for Christmas

I came across this little beauty on Leonie Schroder's blog and just had to give it a try. Unfortunately I had to wait until I got my Stamp-a-ma-jig, so I could get the placement perfect. I had heard great things about the Stamp-a-ma-jig, but never seen it in action. I was a wee sceptical, but I am hooked. You can even stamp your image onto the image sheet and move it around on your artwork to find the best place for it. Also helps with all those stamps that I have put together, just that little bit off centre. My work is going to be taken to the next level with this new tool.

Card: Whisper White, Real Red
DSP: Haiku
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Wild Wasabi (retired)
Stampin Pastels: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow
Ribbon: 3/8" Riding Hood Red Taffeta
Punch: Large Oval
Stamp Sets: Window Dressing (hostess set), Lovely as a Tree, Best Yet (hostess set)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...