Tutorials

Monday, June 15, 2009

Priceless Wishes

Well it's my birthday.... and hubby has looked after the kids so I can do whatever I want - and here I have been making cards, in peace. These little beauties were 'case'd from the fantastic Marelle Taylor. They were so easy and quick to make I could just make them all day.

I will list the ingredients for all four cards at once rather than individually as it would take forever.

Card: Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Groovy Guava (retired), Very Vanilla
Ink: Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Groovy Guava (retired), Summer Sun, Pacific Point
Ribbons: Double stitched 3/8" Blue Bayou (retired), Double stitched 3/8" Orange (non-SU), Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin, Twill Tape
Punches: Large Oval, Eyelet Border, Scallop Square, Scallop Circle
Stamp sets: Priceless, Short and Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...