Tutorials

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Echo Mojo

Yep, yesterday was Monday and so another challenge was raised. I only got the chance to inspect it this morning, but I was instantly hooked. I had half the card made before hubby got home from dropping the big girl to school.

Here is my creation. I have only just received the Echoes of Kindness hostess set and I am in love.... You can only get this set if you hold a workshop with $600+ in sales. And don't forget that for June and July 2009 if you hold a workshop with over $600 in sales, you will receive an extra $40 spending money. That's a free stamp set from the exclusive hostess range, plus $120 in spending money for anything on your wishlist. Email me if you'd like to hold a workshop or even a catalogue party.

I used the in-colours for my stamping today and since we don't have markers, I inked up the rose, using my blender pens. I got a little ink from the classic pads and applied it to the stamp. When I had coloured all the sections, I huffed - or in laymans talk breathed on it - which remoistened the ink and stamped as usual.

Card: Pink Pirrouhette, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
DSP: Bella Rose
Ribbon: Riding Hood Red 3/8" taffeta
Punches: Corner Rounder (retired), Eyelet Border
Stamp sets: Echoes of Kindess (hostess set), Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...