Tutorials

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Emerging Colour Technique

Cathy Clark, who is one of our technical advisors on the Extremely Special Australian Demonstrators (ESAD) group has shown us this week how to do this emerging colour technique. It is really quite simple and the effects are fantastic. This is my first attempt and I am happy and will definitely use this technique again in future.

Today I have used some retired and non-SU equipment to spice things up a bit. As much as I try, I still love the retired stamps sets and am not ready to give them up yet. I am sure that you understand. This was my first attempt with a brayer and it is suprisingly easy to use.

Card: Orchid Opulance, Pink Pirouhette, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Orchid Opulance, Pink Pirouhette, Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum
Ribbon: Purple - non-SU - I think I got it from my friend Julie.
Tools: Brayer, clear embossing powder and heat gun
Embellishments: Kaiser Rhinestones
Stamp Sets: In the Spotlight (retired), Most Appreciated (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...