Tutorials

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I've Been Zindorf'ed

For those of you who don't understand the title - Michelle Zindorf is a fantastic stamper and is well known for her stunning work. Michelle is the "Queen of Brayers". I happened to be browsing her site the other day, looking for some brayer inspiration, when I came upon her tutorial using our Rustic Rooster and couldn't help myself but try to give it a go. Unfortunately there is no brayer work on this card, so I will have to go back to the drawing board and look for another project.



And as I was trying to take photo's of this card to show you, I had a little help. My dd has decided that she likes it and it's hers. She especially likes the ribbon ties and brads.



As anyone who knows me will tell you, I can't follow directions exactly and have changed a couple of colours and stamps etc. So it's unique to me..... and if you look at Michelle's tutorial you will see her picture is a little different, but I believe that is what makes this journey so special.

Rather than put the ingredients on this post, please click on the link to the tutorial as they are there.

Till next time, enjoy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...