Tutorials

Friday, November 12, 2010

I think I am back!!!

Who can believe that this first photo was taken four weeks ago! Yep, I've been in my new house for four weeks and it still feels like only yesterday! Thankfully the amount of unpacking isn't still here to be done.


I had so many craft boxes that I couldn't actually fit them in the room! You can imagine what hubby had to say about that!

This is a view from the doorway! As you can see I am sitting right at the window, so I can watch my kids as they play in the backyard - does that count as good parenting???


This is a view looking across from the left hand corner of the room. As you can see I have built-ins and I hate to admit this but they are full too!


This view is from the built-ins! Yes the desk is a creative mess already!

I also have in this room a Horn Sewing Cabinet and all of my sewing gear, so it's a tad bit squishy!

I now have this computer in the 'study' so I'll not be able to jump on for inspiration as easily. The only other craft thing which hasn't found a home in this room, is my A4 cardstock.... I really like keeping it in a filing cabinet and there is no room (and nor do I have a spare one).

Okay let's hope this is the beginning of some more exciting and regular posts. I have certainly missed being on here! And have lots more to show and tell you.

Till next time, happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Looky Looky! Sonia is back! Can't wait to see what you have in store in this little craft haven! All nicely organised and ready for the mojo to start flowing! Have fun, chicky! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You new craft romm is looking good Sonia, it must have been a masive job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...