Tutorials

Friday, October 29, 2010

Just an update - no pictures

Well again this post is pictureless.... We have been in our new house for a fortnight now and we still are unpacking boxes... how did I accumulate so much stuff? I only have about half a dozen boxes inside to do now and then onto the garage and shed.

I did manage to get into my craft space this week and create some cards...but unfortunately I can't find the camera now! I will work on it for you!

I am also waiting on my internet to be transferred, so I haven't been able to blog surf and all those fun things! I think I'll lock myself in the study when I do and try and catch up. I have been missing you all!

Anyway I'd best keep going...

Till next time, happy stamping...

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you have at least found some time to be creative in between all of that unpacking Sonia!
    BTW, I have given you a blog award. It is my second post for today so you will have to scroll down to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you (or hear from you ... more accurately!) Hope you are soon back to stamping and blogging again. R U going to get your SU! business going again in your new digs??? Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be one super busy gal! Here's a hug to keep you going! ((((((((Sonia))))))))))) xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...