Tutorials

Monday, November 15, 2010

Jodene and Andrea Rock!!!

Well it seems like ages ago... well actually it was... when I received, not one, but two Best Blog Friends Forever Awards. These were from Andrea and Jodene!


It is so nice to know that your comments are appreciated and I certainly know what they mean. I LOVE to receive comments on my blog. It helps me know if I am moving in the 'right' direction!

Anyway I'd love to send you in the direction of some of my Best Blog Friends Forever, who uplift and inspire me to continue on this fantastic journey!

These are;

Leah
Carole
Sandra

I hope to be back soon with more stamping stuff... yes I have been in my room creating!

Till next time, happy stamping...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia. Good to see you back blogging and crafting again. Hope you are settling well after your move. Thanks for the BBFF award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sonia. I have certainly missed your blog over the last few weeks and am looking forward to what you create next :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed this one, Sonia! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Sonia.
    What a fantastic award, I am privileged to receive it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...