Tutorials

Saturday, November 20, 2010

This set is a must!

Well if I was asked what my favourite Christmas Stamp set that Stampin' Up!® has, it would have to Snow Swirled!

Since I got my internet access back last week, I was doing some blurfing and came across this gorgeous card at Cards by Mistreez. I just had to case it, but did a few variations. I am not really sure which card is my favourite.


I have to apologise for the lighting of my photo's. I am still trying to work out the best way to getting natural light for my card photography. Please bear with me while I work this out! It doesn't help that we've had overcast and rainy days.


This card down the bottom I used Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist, which are both new colours! I love them and decided straight away that I would be using them together on my Christmas cards this year!

I gently rolled the brayer, inked up in Marina Mist, over the top of my embossed Whisper White, in order to highlight the embossing. I did this as it looked a little plan without the decorative edging like the other two.


I'll list all the ingredients together and I am sure that you'll be able to work out which ones I used on each card (aside from the dodgy camera work).

Card: Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Blusing Bride, Perfect Plum, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Versamark
Punch: Scallop Trim Border
Tools: Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Silver Embossing Powder
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, Basic Pearls
Stamp Set: Snow Swirled

Till next time, happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. Sonia, these are elegant and beautiful. You have done a cracker of a job on them. Dontcha just love it when thinks just work???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm with you ... I do sooooo love Snow Swirled! And ... these are sensational Sonia! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...